There are a few things to take on board during your tenancy that will help make renting your Ray White run smoothly.
- Communication – Let us know about repairs required or if something isn’t working, if there is an issue with your rent and any damage that has occurred.
- Have on hand – Keep a copy of your tenancy so you know when your fixed term is up, any letters received by us, any photos you may have taken at the start of your tenancy etc in case you need to refer back for any reason
- Tenancy Agreement – Take note of the major points in the tenancy agreement to avoid any breaches that may affect your tenancy i.e. pets, extra people living in the property, alterations, gardens etc
- Rent – Make sure you pay your rent on time in full. Always arrange the frequency of your payments to make sure they suit the owner as well as agreed with your property manager. If for some reason you can’t afford your rent, make sure you get in contact with your property manager and discuss this as not paying your rent on time is a breach of the tenancy agreement and the Residential Tenancies Act 1986.
- Gardens, lawns and pools – Discuss at the start of your tenancy who is responsible for on-going maintenance of these