Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Biosecurity Optimised With River Boundaries
- Land: 169 ha (416 acres)
168.52ha Mid Canterbury
- Biosecurity is optimised with the North and South branch of the Ashburton River bounding each side of the property.
- 38ha deer fenced with handling facilities , running 88 breeding hinds and 220 mixed age velveting stags
- Balance of property used predominately as a beef and lamb fattening/trading platform.
- Diverse soil types include some areas of heavier Templeton silt loam.
- Full allocation of Greenstreet Irrigation Society Limited shares.
Situated in the heart of Mid Canterbury within easy driving distance to Ashburton and Methven. This property has untapped potential for future development or to be set up as a specialty property , possibilities may include horticulture or viticulture, making use of terraces on some parts of the property.
This property has a very well appointed and appealing homestead that has been renovated and presented tastefully by the vendors and is handy to a good variety of farm buildings.
Price by Negotiation + GST if any
Contact the Listing Agent : Justin Waddell 027 437 1111 for further information or viewing.
- Separate Bathrooms
- Separate WCs
- Separate Shower
- Joinery: Wooden
- Double Garage
- Weatherside Exterior
- Single Storey
169 ha / 416 acres
2 garage spaces
38ha deer fenced with handling facilities. Balance well fenced for cattle and sheep. Good access tracks around the farm. Natural spring feeding a trout/salmon spawning stream leading to the Ashburton River.
average 714mm per annum
Domestic and stock water well. Single phase surface pump and 30,000 litre tank. 840 Greenstreet Irrigation Society Ltd shares contracted to irrigate 168.52 ha.
Deer - 88 breeding hinds , 220 mixed age stags. Cattle - up to 450 bulls at any one time Sheep - 500 ewes / up to 5000 lambs traded.